Childcare and Distance Learning Resources for Families in San Francisco
Childhood and adolescence are both times of tremendous growth. Sometimes young people can benefit from having a space outside of home and school to safely express themselves and receive additional guidance.
I am honored to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere for young people and their families and help provide support during times of transition and change.
Areas that bring young people into my practice include:
• difficulties at home or in school
• parent divorce and separation
• sadness or worries
• losses within the family
• understanding a child's unique gifts and talents
• having another caring adult person in a child's life
• referrals from school counselors and family doctors
In addition to my practice, I previously worked as a School Therapist at St. Michael's School in Livermore and at Downtown High School in San Francisco.
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment.