Therapy is a special opportunity to know yourself more deeply and make changes that are important to you. Our work together will support you in creating the life, work and relationships that you most deeply want.
I offer a warm, genuine and collaborative presence as a therapist and provide trauma-informed and inclusive care.
I have a Masters degree in Counseling Psychology and am licensed with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. My ongoing education includes somatic approaches to healing and anti-oppression work.
I have a special interest in working with people on relationship issues and anxiety. I also welcome individuals and couples with reproductive health concerns, including infertility, pregnancy loss, assisted reproduction, alternative families and support for birth. People of all genders are welcome.
Please see below for more info on my professional background and feel free to contact me with any questions.
• Postpartum Support International
• Bay Area Open Minds: Psychotherapists Affirming Sexual and Gender Diversity
• American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Mental Health Professional Group
• California Victim Compensation Board
Continuing Education (selected):
• Fertility Counseling Postgraduate Course, Sharon Covington & Linda Applegarth
• Seleni Institute: Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders, Perinatal Grief and Loss
• Spirit Rock Meditation Center: Mindfulness Practices
• International Institute for Restorative Practices
• Ridhwan Foundation for Spiritual Development
• UNtraining White Liberal Racism
• EMDR Institute
Volunteer and Pro Bono Work:
• Bay Area Asylum Mental Health Project, evaluations for asylum seekers
• A Home Within, psychotherapy with youth in foster care
• Camp New Hope, weekend camp for youth diagnosed with bipolar disorders