I offer a warm, genuine and collaborative presence as a therapist and welcome people of diverse backgrounds and concerns into my practice.
My areas of focus include relationship issues and life transitions. I also have advanced training in perinatal and reproductive mental health, including infertility, pregnancy loss and postpartum adjustment. My approach is respectful and client-centered, and I call on various traditions within psychotherapy to meet the unique needs of each client.
My ongoing education includes anti-oppression work, somatic approaches to trauma, and gender-affirming and trans-affirming care. I have a Masters degree in Counseling Psychology and am licensed with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
Please see below for more info on my professional background and feel free to contact me with any questions.
A note about fees and accessibility:
I believe that psychotherapy ought to be available to anyone who needs it. If my fees or practice are not a good fit for you, I will gladly offer information about other local and community resources. Please feel free to ask.
• Postpartum Support International
• Bay Area Open Minds: Psychotherapists Affirming Sexual and Gender Diversity
• American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Mental Health Professional Group
• California Victim Compensation Board
• Kink-Aware Professionals
Continuing Education (selected):
• Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders & Perinatal Grief and Loss, Seleni Institute
• Fertility Counseling Postgraduate Course, Sharon Covington & Linda Applegarth
• Ridhwan Center for Spiritual Development
• Foundation of the Sacred Stream
• UNtraining White Liberal Racism
• Motivational Interviewing for Substance Use
• Mindfulness and Self-Compassion, Spirit Rock Meditation Center
Volunteer and Pro Bono Work:
• Bay Area Asylum Mental Health Project, evaluations for asylum seekers
• A Home Within, psychotherapy with youth in foster care
• Camp New Hope, weekend camp for youth diagnosed with bipolar disorders