I work with individuals and couples on reproductive and maternal mental health concerns, including pregnancy loss, postpartum adjustment and assisted reproduction. I have specialized training in these areas, including trauma-informed care and culturally diverse counseling. My style is warm, genuine and collaborative.
Historically, the field of psychology has pathologized certain identities and experiences. As a care provider, I am aware of this history and offer a welcoming, nonjudgmental space where clients can express themselves and their concerns as freely as possible.
I'm licensed with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences and have a Masters degree in Counseling Psychology with an emphasis in depth therapy. My ongoing education includes anti-oppression work and ecopsychology.
Below is more info on my professional background. Please reach out with any questions.
• Postpartum Support International
• Bay Area Open Minds: Psychotherapists Affirming Sexual and Gender Diversity
• American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Mental Health Professional Group
Continuing Education (selected):
• Trans/Gender-Focused Consultation Group, Sand Chang, Ph.D.
• Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders; Perinatal Grief and Loss, Seleni Institute
• Fertility Counseling Postgraduate Course, Sharon Covington and Linda Applegarth
• Ridhwan Center for Spiritual Development
• UNtraining White Liberal Racism
• Mindfulness and Self-Compassion, Spirit Rock Meditation Center
Volunteer and Pro Bono Work:
• Bay Area Asylum Mental Health Project, evaluations for asylum seekers
• Frontline Workers Counseling Project, short-term therapy for essential workers