I welcome families into my practice and can help you improve communication and address patterns of intergenerational stress. I work with each member of your family to gather courage and resources to address important changes. Through this work, we can find ways to manage problems and differences.
One of my goals is to help you develop more productive conversations over time and bring change to harmful interactions. I welcome two or more family members in any configuration. This can include adult siblings, parents, caregivers, step-parents, in-laws and extended family members.
Areas that bring families into my practice include:
• communication difficulties
• solving short-term problems
• emotional dynamics of financial planning
• healing childhood issues and resentment
• discussing medical and mental health concerns
• family building and reproductive health concerns
• blending families through partnership & marriage
• having a neutral person to help facilitate difficult conversations
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment.