I welcome families into my practice and can help with communication issues and patterns of intergenerational stress. I work with each family member to gather the courage and resources to address important changes.
Adult siblings, parents, caregivers, in-laws and extended family are welcome.
Areas that bring families into my practice include:
• communication difficulties
• concerns from family of origin
• intergenerational stress and trauma
• family building & reproductive health
• discussing medical and mental health concerns
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment.