I welcome families into my practice and can help with communication issues and patterns of intergenerational stress. I work with each family member to gather the courage and resources to address important changes.
Two or more people in any configuration are welcome. This can include adult siblings, parents, caregivers, in-laws and extended family.
Areas that bring families into my practice include:
• communication difficulties
• addressing early life concerns
• family building and reproductive health
• discussing medical, mental health and financial concerns
• having a neutral person to help facilitate conversations
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment.