I welcome families into my practice and can help you address communication issues and patterns of intergenerational stress. I work with each family member to gather courage and resources to address important changes. Through this work, we often find ways to manage recurring problems and differences.
One of my goals is to help families develop more understanding and have productive dialogues and conversations. I welcome two or more people in any configuration, including adult siblings, parents, caregivers, stepparents, in-laws and extended family.
Areas that bring families into my practice include:
• communication difficulties
• family building and reproductive health
• healing childhood issues and resentment
• discussing medical, mental health and financial concerns
• having a neutral person to help facilitate difficult conversations
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment.